Productive Day in the Laundry Room

Pin It Here is a little sneak peek into the laundry room.

Today I spent an entire day working to complete most of the tasks so I could spend tomorrow prepping and painting all the walls, ceiling and trim.

The metal backsplash is complete, the base cabinets are installed, the cabinet hardware is installed, the trim and batten board is complete.

I only got about halfway finished with the ceiling and that trim...but I'm too tired to finish tonight. Working over your head is exhausting, but I love the plank look on the ceiling.

I'll be posting more details for each project in case you have questions.

Stay tuned over the next few days as I finish up and show everything.

Thanks for stopping by The Quaint Cottage.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Karen,

    I have awarded you the Liebster award, please pop over to check it out.

    http://creativeraisins.blogspot.ca/2012/04/liebster-award.html

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete