If you give Karen a Paintbrush....

Pin It
I either have some kind of ADD or maybe this is a better comparison -

"If you give Karen a Paintbrush"

While I was doing a bit of research for the dining room switch to a library, I realized my little half bath between the new laundry room and what will be the new office would stick out like a sore thumb if I didn't at least paint it.

But if you just try to freshen the half bath with paint, then you will need a new light fixture and mirror.  And maybe some planks on the wall (and ceiling).

Hello beautiful inspiration photo.


Source
 Then I found an affordable little light.  We shall see if it will be big enough.



Lowes

Then there is the paneling I used to cover the popcorn in the laundry room.

Lowes

And then I saw this beautiful little bookshelf with beadboard from The Lettered Cottage.  That would be perfect in the corner of the bathroom for towels and such.


The Lettered Cottage


Nothing is ever a simple little paint job with me.  Does the same thing happen to you?
Since at this point I'm not replacing the vanity or toilet, I would like to think this will only be a weekend project.  But I'm really loving the square white sink on top of a wood counter.

Karen



4 comments:

  1. Yeas...all the time. Then I become paralyzed with ideal overload and do nothing. It is a vicious cycle

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Tonya @ My Cozy Little Farmhouse I became paralyzed with my upstairs hallway...well, I'm waiting to paint all the doors AFTER I buy a paint sprayer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the inspiration. I love that square sink on the wood. Perfect! I can't wait to see the finished bathroom!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  4. @thistlewoodfarm Hi Karianne, I'm a big fan of your blog. :) Stay tuned. A post will be coming later this week on the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete